Friday, July 28, 2017

Dreaming of Malawi

Dreaming of Malawi. Watercolour painting by Dora Hathazi Mendes


A watercolour painting about a typical scene in Malawi, a little house with stormy sky, a bit dried out trees, and red flowers. Clothes drying in the wind, and it is completely peaceful. No rush, no distractions, just nature and sky.

 I had the pleasure to spend a short year in Malawi, and this is how I like to remember. This watercolour painting was made after my own photograph.

Dreaming of Malawi - Watercolor painting by Dora Hathazi Mendes

This original painting currently available for sale. Contact me for more information.

The Dreaming of Malawi painting also available as high quality prints (acrylics, canvas, wood, metal, framed, etc. ) plus related products from the Eye of the Traveller Collection of the Official Website of Dora Hathazi Mendes .

For available originals and commission works, 
please Contact Me by sending a message through my website.
Thank you for your interest in my artwork!

Dora Hathazi Mendes
Karavella Atelier